Innovation Linguistic Technologies -
Renewable Energy Sources
problems concerning traditional sources of energy:
- Traditional sources of energy on our planet are
- Actual reserves of traditional energy resources
(hydrocarbon, coal, nuclear fuel, etc.) are lower than those foreseen.
- Use of exhaustible energy resources causes
irrecoverable damages to environment.
- Cost of development and therefore market price of
exhaustible energy sources increases in proportion to complexity of their
development and actual condition of resource reserves.
- Solution of energy problems with use of traditional
means of energy generation nowadays is falsely presented simpler as it is.
- Nature has given us inexhaustible energy reserves from
renewable resources, rejecting which mankind thus inevitably goes to the
Taking into consideration the above mentioned
problems, we made it our mission to:
- facilitate of RES equipment and systems market.
- provide proper exchange of information among
scientists, engineers, manufacturers and consumers of RES equipment and systems,
to break language barriers.
- make market information on RES equipment and systems
available for its use and evaluation.